Friday, July 29, 2011

Better

I could compare my night last night was better compared to the previous night. I had a few hours of sleep because the baby was sleeping good. Unlike the previous night, it was such a struggle. I spent the whole evening awake, baby wasn't sleeping soundly. She'd wake up from time to time and when she does that I couldn't afford to go to sleep too. She was constantly making sounds, cooing, pooping and all arggsss.

There were nights when I felt like giving up. Other nights especially the first few nights from giving birth, it was enjoyable and I liked it. But as days went by, I no longer appreciate not being able to sleep. Makes me cranky and moody during the day. Poor is the big girl for I screamed or yelled at her every little thing she does for I find it annoying. Things will get better I know once the newborn learn to sleep all through the night...but I don't know when is that gonna happen.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

it reminds me so much of my own xperience. it was a struggle too. i hate sleepless nights. but im sure u know that it will get better. just hang in there an.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...