Monday, July 18, 2011

Convenient To Use

When in the public restrooms, I always make sure I wash my hands before leaving the area. You can only imagine how many people use the restroom everyday leaving their germs in door knobs, toilet seats, in the sink or almost every where. Washing your hands with soap and water is the best way to wipe off the germs that you might get by touching those things mentioned above then it is your choice whether to use a paper toil or air hand dryers to dry your hands.

My preference is to use the restroom hand dryers because it is easy and most convenient to use rather than paper. Besides, I don't have to throw anything in the trashcan which contribute cleanliness to the surrounding. By using hand dryers takes only a few seconds to dry my hands and uses only very little energy. I wish we can have one at home so we can minimize the use of toilet or tissue paper!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...