Sunday, July 6, 2008

VERY IMPORTANT MATTER Read this!

Hey people,if you are fond of drinking from soda cans then you should read this first.I myself is a drinker of young coconut juice from cans and so I was kinda surprised when I read this forwarded mail from yahoo.I pasted it here so I can warn other readers too.




A woman went boating and died after drinking her coke in a can in the boat and the autopsy concluded she died of Leptospirosis. This was traced to the can of coke she drank from, not using a glass. Tests showed that the can was infected by dried rat urine and hence the disease Leptospirosis.

Rat urine contains toxic and deathly substances. It is highly recommended to thoroughly wash the upper part of soda cans before drinking out of them. The cans are typically stocked in warehouses and transported straight to the shops without being cleaned.

A study at NYCU showed that the tops of soda cans are more contaminated than public toilets (i.e).. full of germs and bacteria. So wash them with water before putting them to the mouth to avoid any kind of fatal accident.

5 comments:

mjsterling said...

uu bitaw ay, naka basa sad ko ana na article a month ago.

Tony said...

Ewwwwwwwwww!!!!!!

Em said...

holy cow never thought of this good thing you spread the news... makatabang jud ni cya as in nko po kadalok ba ani oi ako bya pg moinom ko igo ra bya nko trapuhan or usahay jud diretso lng hadlok mn sad ta ani oi gamit nko baso or straw nxt time oi :) gusto pako manganak og babae dn daghan pang opps dakpunon nga wla pajud ni available sa ako:)

Josh of Arabia said...

this is a cool, but true reminder..

talking about health we really need to do all the best precautions as possible..

regards sweety:)

Anonymous said...

Did you check your snopes first?

Before posting emails or forwarding them it's a good idea to check Snopes first because many people make things up and circulate them as true on the internet. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...