Friday, July 18, 2008

Manicure/Pedicure

Gosh,I missed treating myself to a salon and have my nails done.When I was still in my home country I used to pamper myself by going my fave salon and had foot spa,body scrub and other girl's ka ek-ekan.

When I arrived here,I found out that going to the salon is so expensive.I did my own nails during my first year living here,that was before blogging.I couldn't do it anymore because aside having so limited time around here I also have to watch out for opps.

How I wish,I could at least experience paying for a manicure/pedicure here for my feet are really in need of cleaning.There is this thick callouse surrounding each toe.It can get painful once the in grown nail go deeper and poke the flesh inside.

4 comments:

Babette said...

I agree with you. Manicure and Pedicure are expensive here in the US.I pay almost $50 to have both done, kaya minsan lang ko lang gawin. Most of the time, I do it myself. Pangshopping ko na lang yung na-save kong pera. :)

Anonymous said...

I think the word you're looking for is 'salon', not 'saloon'. A saloon is where cowboys go to get drunk. :0)

Callie Ann said...

it is expensive. But heck we need to treat ourselves once in a blue moon. If your getting calouses you better bite the bullet and go girl.

Carol said...

If you go to a saloon, you get a shot of whiskey.

I think you're wanting a salon. My appointment is Tuesday morning. See you there!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...