Thursday, July 3, 2008

Found My Old Friends in Friendster

I really missed the Philippines now and I can no longer wait going to my old home town pretty soon.Haayy I still have half a year to go before I can visit my family and old friends again.Speaking of old friends,I tried searching different people whom I know before from Elementary days until college days.

Since,it is a networking site it is possible that you can find who you are looking for,my search went so good because I found several people that I hope to see again when I go there.I requested them to add me to their list and hopefully they will return my messages and we'll be in touch once again..

Feeling so good to be able to be connected to the old friends I have,talking about the happy days we had while we were little.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...