Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Must Be Tired Huh?

It makes me chuckle looking at these cute photos of my baby.These were taken the very first day we arrived in San Antonio,Tx last Wednesday.As soon as she was bathed and dressed,I put her in the crib and bang! She went to sleep right away.

I was amazed because she normally cries before sleeping but during that time,she was just so quiet and putting herself to sleep.Poor baby.Must be tired from a long car ride.Isn't she looking cute in these photos?


11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww how adorable. I love baby pictures. They are so cute when they are sleeping, so peaceful. Don't you wish you could go to sleep like that lol I know I do.

Roger DJ said...

Yes, I agree, adorable. We have enjoyed watching our little ones sleep. They have some of the funniest positions for sleeping. Another plus is that you can get a much needed rest at the same time. Thanks for stopping by and commenting. Where can I find your story to read before I vote on it ?

Anonymous said...

Wow i like the way thats baby sleep...Cute naman...

Anonymous said...

your baby is so cute, i miss the days when my son was that age, mas madali ang buhay, hehe.

Roger DJ said...

thanks for getting back to me but I am not Jemi as you can clearly see by my ID and Pic. I am Roger DJ. Anyway, thanks !

Ritchelle said...

haha,luoya jadyn oy!buyag sa paa ba sikaran ang mama palid gyud haha

Mura kadaghan ba ninyog kuna?

May pa di ko comment kay wa pay binuang,sowe my way haha

Anonymous said...

Oh, how cute. Kaluoy ba tan-awon.

Unknown said...

Very precious photos, I cherish getting to see other babies, because while I love my kids as teens they aren't always cute these days.

Unknown said...

Adorable. I remember those days. Now mine won't even take a nap or lay down. But yours looks so peaceful.

dodong flores 도동 플로오리스 said...

What a cute baby there is! Pwera buyag :)

JO said...

she's adorable!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...