Thursday, July 17, 2008

Music



What Your Taste in Music Says About You




Your musical tastes are upbeat and conventional.

You are an easy going, optimistic person.

Family and friends are very important to you.

You enjoy caring for and helping other people.


You thrive in a tranquil environment, and you do your best to keep things peaceful.

You enjoy your life. You have your priorities straight.


I know what I want in life.To have a peaceful and harmonious relationship with my husband and friends.I don't mind helping other people,listening to their blah blah and most of all,I am a great listener for those who need my ears. Once I found out that a friend is not worth keeping,I can easily throw and forget her as if we've not been friends.Dare me lagi!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...