Saturday, July 19, 2008

Meet My Siblings

People, meet my smaller siblings,Esmael Jones and Alexia Mae.I missed them so much now for it's been a year since I last saw them. They're so precious to me.I was the one who were there for them since they were still babies until they reached 3 and 5 years old.

It hurts me so bad leaving them behind for I really had to go and live with my husband and start my own family.Yes,I call them every Friday but that isn't enough para mapun-an ang kamingaw naku sa akong mga manghud oi! Soon dear Adong and Alex,you will see your big sister with Jadyn.Just wait for us there!


4 comments:

Sheila said...

Hi - Thanks for visiting my blog, yours is really nice, I enjoyed reading it.

Unknown said...

so you have very young siblings in the PI. yeah nakakamiss family natin ano? ive got a younger sis whos still in PI pero college na cya, mejo matanda na, hehe. but yeah i miss my family so much too.

Ritchelle said...

How long will you in Pinas?

Ritchelle said...

nawala ang "be" oy...

Mangangaon man pod diay nig aslom nga mangga ning mga bataa...naglaway nlang nuon ko!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...