Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Switch To Gecko

Gieco insurance is popular of their caveman and gecko advertisement. They are doing a great job for launching those commercials, since then their name has been the talk of the town around here. I am talking about gecko here because I think I found one and had a closer look at it in our second bathroom.

It was my little girl who saw it first and brought me to the bathroom where it was sitting for a while and had a chance to capture this little creature. Cute is the gecko, isn't it?

1 comment:

rjs mama said...

is that part of the lizard family? wonder if we have it here in the Philippines also

hope you can follow and join the daily party :)
you're invited to a BLOG PARTY!

more links, more followers, more traffic, more moolah :)

i would really appreciate it if you can click "follow", grab the badge and write a post about the blog party :)

rj's mama

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...