Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Sleepy But Have To Look At This

The termite guy who just did an estimate in treating termites in this house just left. And just as he disappeared I felt sleepy right away. My plan was go to bed straight after he is done so my baby and I can take a nap but I almost forgot I still have to finish my laundry before leaving it otherwise it will be forgotten until tomorrow.

Anyway, as much as I wanted to go to bed, might as well entertain myself on the computer by looking at Spyder clothing while waiting on the laundry. I kind of awaken of what I am looking right now though so it's good I found the website where I can buy Jadyn's next winter coat. I know it is too early to be talking about that but I better buy it now before I could totally forget about the coat. I don't want her to be suffering when it is Winter time only to find out that she has no suitable coat to protect her for the ones she has is already outgrown by her. Thanks to www.christysports.com I got several colors and sizes to choose from plus their coats are mostly on sale, not forgetting the free shipping offer too when you spend over 50 bucks.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...