Saturday, April 24, 2010

American Home

Photo above is one of my favorite houses I've seen around our neighborhood. Why? Because their yard looks neat with all the flowering plants Bearded Iris, planted in their driveway and the long driveway they have. I used my phone to capture this that is why it isn't showing the whole property, and darn it I cut the other side of their driveway.

Anyways, I never failed to walk in their street whenever we go out for hiking because I just love staring at all the flowers that are now blooming. I contain my heart looking at their colorful yard (not showing in this shot bec. I took it early Spring, the flowers have not sprung yet) for I know we don't have those in our yard and mind you flowers nowadays is like my version of meth. The more I look at them, the more I get so high like drugs!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...