Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Defective Eye

For days now my left eye is still scratchy, a little itchy and it gets painful after two or more hours staring at the computer screen. I have experienced it before but the soreness will disappear after a day but lately it feels like it will never go away. Could it be a sign of a defective eye? I will never know unless I consult an eye doctor but in the meantime I don't want to think about that. It just scares me. I am still too young to be wearing glasses you know? Although there are people a lot younger than me who are already wearing eyeglasses but oh please spare me. I could only imagine how troubling it would be as I am not used to wearing eyeglasses in my life.

As I type this entry right now, my left eye is also having trouble focusing on the letters on the screen. I even tried covering the other eye to see if this blurred vision I have is just because I just woke up and that my eyes can't focus too well. Or I should just give some more minutes to have my eyes totally awake before I say anything about my concern.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...