Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Standby Mode

One of the most dreaded things I want to do is after laundry and I have to fold each washed cloth one by one. That takes forever especially the undies and the socks of my husband. Each time I wash them, I know I am going to be the one doing the folding and perhaps the ironing although I only iron clothes once in a blue moon. With this being said, I got a few clothes and polos on standby mode right now. They need ironing for I left them too long in the dryer. But before I could start the chore, I may have to look for a flat iron case first before anything else. This is important or I won't be able to do my job properly. I had a flat iron case before but somehow we lost it during the moving.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...