Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Taken Movie Review

For two nights we watched this movie called Taken an action/adventure genre. For me it was one of the best movies we ever watched. I have seen a lot of movies but only very few caught my attention and leave me thinking about it for one full night even in bed. If I were to rate this movie, I would give 4 and a half stars out of 5 because it's just superb, taking my breath away from the beginning 'till the end. And guess what? I was kind of upset for it ended too soon. I was asking for more of this movie but what can I do? You might wanna try watching it too and see it for yourself whether you like it or not. Read full desription below lifted from Yahoo movies!

taken Pictures, Images and Photos

Former government operative Bryan Mills begins the longest 96-hours of his life--and the hunt for the fearsome organization that has taken his daughter Kim. Mills had only recently given up his government career as what he calls a "preventer" to be near Kim, who lives with Bryan's ex-wife Lenore and her new husband. To make ends meet, Bryan joins some former colleagues for special security details See Full Description

Genres: Action/Adventure, Art/Foreign, Drama and Thriller

Running Time: 1 hr. 34 min.

Release Date: January 30th, 2009 (wide)

MPAA Rating: PG-13 for intense sequences of violence, disturbing thematic material, sexual content, some drug references and language.

Distributors: 20th Century Fox Distribution

U.S. Box Office: $144,540,399

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...