Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Stressed Out?

Of what? Of doing nothing? Honestly speaking I am worn out just by sitting in the computer all day long. I didn't feel like doing any chores at all that is why I spent my whole day sitting. I did my dropping, doing online tasks, watching tv, looking after the baby, showering and that is all it!

We had such a fairly nice weather and cooler temperature today and yet I chose to be lazy instead of breathing fresh air and exercising a bit by wandering around the neighborhood. So stressed out now really. Not just physically but mentally as well. Too many things lingering in my mind right now or worse even until tomorrow or the day after. Geezzz enough ranting I better go and start the movie left unfinished last night.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...