Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Kissimmee Vacation

Summer is almost here. Just 2 more weeks and it is going to be so hot here in Texas. With that being said, going somewhere with plenty of beaches around would be so good. One best example to go is Kissimmee, Florida. I know few Filipinas living in that place and they are inviting me and my family to come over so we can all enjoy our summer vacation at the beach. Yeah that is indeed a good idea but my concern is that we are kind of tight in our budget as always. It takes enough money to get all three of us to a vacation.

Since Kissimmee is giving away (3) weekend getaways (3 days/2 nights) for two (2); and two (2) week-long vacations for four (4) might as well register myself in the raffle so I can win. I am amazed of the said news because my dream of visiting that particular place will soon come into reality if ever I will be picked as one of the lucky winners.

If you are dreaming of enjoying the water parks or wanting to be on the beach in Kissimmee. You may want to join the contest as well.

Post?slot_id=

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...