Tuesday, May 27, 2008

WOF

Not much of an update here hehehe..I know..if there's no opps..no update! Why? I am saving my words for the next time I'll be able to grab opps.I spent most of my time today reading on different FIL-AM relationship issues in WOF.If you are a member there you know what I'm talking about. It is just so entertaining reading other people's problems also it makes me to be thankful and feel blessed for having such a good life in my husband's hands now.Not talking about material things and money here but all the goodness my white man ever give to me as his wife.

Wewww no opps so I better sign off now so I can still have energy for tomorrow.Yadag na...always waking up early getting my fishnet ready and throw it in the ocean hoping to catch a lot of fish hehehe..Gnyt everyone! Gnt bloggy! MUAAHHH all!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...