Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Sad To Know

Yes,I was happy I found my long lost friend in college on friendster last night.I wrote about it in my blog in the previous entry. But sadly,she doesn't know me or intend not to know me anymore.I sent her an invitation in that website,she accepted me but never responded my comment on her pics.So sad.


She did not even respect peeking my photos in my profile.That only means that she is not interested in having communication with me.I just feel disappointed because of the fact that my used to be good friend classmate is no longer the friend I used to have.

1 comment:

無料提供!!情報商材・商品徹底分析!!(初心者向け) said...

Nice to meet you, empathize with your blog.
Linked to please you and

http://vuitton-miumiu.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...