Monday, May 5, 2008

My Handwriting






What Your Handwriting Says About You




You are a fairly energetic person. You know how do pace yourself, and you deal well with stress.

You are very extroverted and outgoing. You are loving, friendly, and supportive. However, you are also manipulative and controlling at times.

You are balanced and grounded. You know how to get along well with others.

You need a bit of space in your life, but you're not a recluse. You expect people to give you a small amount of privacy, and you respect their privacy as well.

You are conservative, old fashioned, and a little stubborn. You are resistant to change.

You are a decent communicator. You eventually get your point across, but sometimes you leave things a bit ambiguous.



So you should now have an idea of what kind of person I am as all my characteristics are clearly written above.I am what I am and happy about it.I would not let anybody change me as this is how I was born.As to giving me some privacy,it is such a must for each of us.We do need some private moments alone by ourselves so when I give you that, expect to return what I give to you.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...