Thursday, May 1, 2008

custom t-shirts

How do you like receiving personalized items on special occasions like birthday or Christmas? I do have special friends whose birthdays are coming up soon and I cannot think of anything to give them on their birthday as a present.Good thing that I found this websites where I can design the t-shirt I want for them.www.sonicshack.com is the site I am talking about that specializing in Custom T Shirts it is where you will be able to make a sketch,create your own design of your t-shirt in any color of any gender,men,women kids or infant and give it to someone for remembrance.

Since Mother's Day is coming,you will have a choice too to print that has something to do with your mother,it could be your thoughtful words,funny drawings and a whole lot more.It is really up to you actually to design your own t-shirt.I would love you guys to try peeking at this site and if you like their products,go ahead and start shopping now.Hope you enjoy touring at www.sonicshack.com.
I am saving the website to my favorites now so that I can still have it when I need it,my husband's birthday is coming too soon and I would love to get him something that is hilarious. You think it's a good idea huh?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...