Thursday, May 1, 2008

I Know What I want

Bravo! Bravo! I agree with what is written below! It all says about me.I used to be very picky when I was still in search of a partner.Every little defect that I see in a man will be counted.If he is fat,then go away I don't need you.If he has dirty finger and toe nails,no thanks,I can find another man. I know what I wanted for in a man and I just don't settle for anything less.I want him to be perfect in my eyes and YES MY HUSBAND IS PERFECT FOR ME!




You Follow Your Head



You're rational, collected, and logical.

Generally, it takes you quite a while to fall in love.

In fact, you've even been accused of being very picky.

While you're cool, you're not ice cold.

You just know what you want, and don't mind waiting to get it.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...