Saturday, February 16, 2008

Yeyyy opps to do

I'm in the middle of doing some opps right now.I have 6 more to do and yes I am not done doing them still. Amazingly I got tasks for all my 3 blogs in just one blogging sites alone.Pretty good huh since other sites are not giving me any opps.

It has been like 0 since the Valentine's day so I guess payu are making up with me? I am looking forward to coming back to the biggest blogging site pretty soon.I hope that there are plenty of opps waiting for me,just for me alone since I've been gone for 2 months this 21st of this month.

You guys have a nice weekend.Going to continue with my job here and thanks to all for dropping by my site today.I'll hit you back when I'm free tonight.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...