Saturday, February 2, 2008

blue berry wine

I like wine very much.Once I am over with breastfeeding,I would love to drink a glass of wine like blueberry wine.It is my first time to hear such a thing alright? I somehow want to taste it.I love trying new things a I am curious to know its taste.This blueberry wine is made by the company of Keel and Curley Winery based in Florida.Their wine is made from 100% blueberries. No grapes added.I really want it.I mean I cannot wait to have a taste of it and have a toast with my husband as a sort of celebration for our new addition.Little Jadyn would be glad to know that her parents are celebrating for her coming into this world. Wow how happy we are for having her,despite of the big adjustments we're experiencing right now.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...