Sunday, February 24, 2008

Maybe Not Feeling Well

My baby is set to cry when darkness comes.I noticed it from yesterday's crying.I thought she was just acting weird coz she doesn't normally cry.She would just sleep when full and clean.We found out later that night that she was kind sick.Gas or air in the stomach or virus caused it,perhaps?

Tonight she is crying when being put in bed or in her papasan.I have no idea what's the reason tonight.All I know is that it hurts hearing her cry.I am chasing opss right now but I am just taking my time,I don't mind I don't get those higher opps coz I have a baby cradled right now,she's more important to me than few bucks,you know?

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I hope that Jadyn is feeling better. My kids are all coming down with the flu one at a time and today it's my 3 year old.

give a hug to Jadyn and I will be thinking of her :0)

take care
carrie~

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...