Monday, February 25, 2008

I Like Her in The Morning

If there is someone out there that I like so much is no other than my baby. I like her in the morning when I get up.Seeing my little angel's face sleeping soundly is just unbelievably amazing. I can say for certain that she's a creation that is so fragile and precious and that I want to protect her against evil.

I may be losing my temper at times but I guess it is just normal for I am only human being,a sinner,not perfect and most of all I have my flaws. Being a new mother,I am learning to keep my patience with me,hold it as possible as I can, only for my baby. I asked God for her,and He heard me so be it and be thankful for the wonderful blessing,the very precious Jadyn of mine. Love you so much Baby kow!!!


Photobucket



Photobucket

3 comments:

MamaLot said...

ka nindot tan awon sa mag nanay oi loving kaayo... ganda nanay na kaayo oh serious...

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Hi Byotipol,
That was a beautiful picture of a mother and child bonding together. No other picture can ever recapture such exquisite beauty and wonder of a mother and her child in their tender moments together. Thanks for the beautiful post. God bless you and your family always.

Anonymous said...

Wow! what a beautiful and loving pictures you got here. Like this pic's of you and your baby. Ang gandang tingnan...Yeah I always love babies too...ako mga baby dagko2x na but never have a pic like yours here. I'm jealous hehe just teasing..Anyway, thanks for stopping by. Hope you, and your baby are doing good. Kisses to her from me muah..night!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...