Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Whoaaa I'm Sick

Too much of everything can kill you or not good at all.Guess I have an upset stomach.It's so unusual for me to make 2 trips to the bathroom in one day unless of course I have upset stomach. Glycolax,(a stool softener that my doctor has prescribed for me to take while healing the stitches) is the cause of it all.I think I took too much of it.It happened to me twice the times already and still too careless to take another sachet of the tambal.

Gosh it hurts my stomach.Hope I feel better before the day ends or I'll suffer.I'm afraid I can't take care of my baby if I'm gonna get sick.No one is around to help me.My friends are way too far from here to be of help.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Be careful on what you take especially that you are breastfeeding. Regarding your stitches, try doing sitz bath....Sit in enough water (hotter than your usual bath) to cover the affected area for 20 to 30 minutes, 2 or 3 times daily. OR boil a pot of water and put it in big plastic container and sit on it. The steam will also heal your stitches.

mjsterling said...

Mommy A tenk u for this meme done na, na post na nako sa kaong sendami.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...