Monday, December 19, 2011

Mellow Yellow Monday: My Homemade Pizza


Today's entry for MYM is my cute little homemade pizza. I don't know what the flavor of this pizza because it has all the healthiest ingredients a pizza should have. I put here sliced mushrooms, pineapple, tomato sauce, shredded mozzarella cheese, pepperoni, onions and red bell pepper! I made two but only ate a whole pie because there's so much stuff in it that made me full very quick!


wifetoalineman02 said...

yay! maau pa ka Mommy Ann ky kabalo magluto sa pizza, sus ako tahun palit ra ready made, good job kaau, am sure lami jud na ba :-) Visiting late for MYM, hope that you can return the favor too.

cassandrasminicorner said...

That look's so yummy!! Mind to share the recipe:)

Visiting for MYM! Here's mine~ hope you can visit too:)

Simply click the link to comment back:)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...