Saturday, December 20, 2008

Saying "No" Once Is Enough

Our baby girl continues to amaze her parents everyday. I put my baby to several tests already and she proved to me that she's smart. When she does things that can hurt her or possible damage awaits, I would say "No baby!" in a soft and gentle tone voice. She listen to me and stop it right away. She then turn to me, crawl towards me and give me that sweetest smile only her can do. What an awesome feeling!


Guess, I would have to keep doing it so she'll know that one word is enough for an intelligent girl like her. We are so proud of her really. Weeewww way to go mommy! I should say I am doing the right thing so far...

1 comment:

JK said...

people claim that children can learn more in the first 5 years of their lives....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...