Thursday, December 18, 2008

Meeting Utah Mommy Tomorrow

So I only have one night to go before I can finally meet my dear co-blogger friend, Utah Mommy. She is not just an ordinary online friend to me. She is one of those that I consider friend and close to my heart though she is living couple of states away from me but we do get along very well when we chat on the internet.
Talking silly jokes, nonsense things, laugh together, cry together or other things that common ordinary housewives do during their spare time, chit chat to whatever comes in our mind . At last, tomorrow we will be able to see each other's family! I am having countdown now.. one.. two.. three.. four.. until they step foot in Fort Worth!
Weewww I am so excited now!

4 comments:

mjsterling said...

weee I'm so excited to finally get to meet mamu darlene too....

""rarejonRez"" said...

whew! have fun with the meeting up! piktyurs dayon ha? :)

SHIELA said...

yay pati ako na excited sab :) ayaw limti ang picture2x para matan aw namo :)

Nengskie said...

halo babay asa na man atong cbox nawa man, hehe wa pa me work oi atik2 ra to post nako para naay buzz hehe. hapit na u uli sa sugbo dai?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...