Saturday, December 27, 2008

A Good Mother?

We are still here at my FIL's place and we plan of driving back home this afternoon after lunch. It is nice to see him once again especially on Christmas day to let him know that he is loved and very well remembered on holidays like Christmas. We are the only family that visited him and so I am sure he is happy to see us too.

I bet that he is delighted to see his new grand kid, Deden who is a lot bigger now than the last time he had seen her. Oh by the way, before I go any further, we were at the pool/ recreation room last night to play pool with my FIL when in the middle of the game, he gave me the sweetest compliment about how I treat my baby real good as if I'm doing the same thing my mother did to me when I was a baby.

I told him, I couldn't remember my mom treat me well before because all I can remember are the spank, pinch/ squeezes and cursing she gave me and I am doing exactly opposite to my baby. There is no reason to be spanking my baby because he is such a very good baby all the time. I think that was awesome for him to notice that I'm being a good mom to my daughter which I think is true and always be...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...