Tuesday, December 2, 2008

How Bitchy I am










You Are 37% Bitchy




You're a pretty sweet person, and you're definitely not prone to bitchy outbursts.

Sometimes, though, you can't help thinking mean thoughts about people. But at least you don't act on them!



How Bitchy Are You?

For people who don't know me, they often first get an impression of me being mean but it's not true. I am good and loyal to the ones who are nice to me. Several friends can tell that to you if you ask them. I can be a real bitch if you dare mess up with me. Try me and you'll know you cannot defeat me. I am only here trying to live life at its fullest.

1 comment:

Mel Alarilla said...

Hi Byotipol,
May I invite you to join Filipinos Unite!!!. You may do so by commenting on my blog or by sending an email to melalarilla@gmail.com stating your name, address, name of blog and the url of the blog. Thank you so much and God bless.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...