Saturday, June 25, 2011

One Of The Advantages Of Staying Home

One of the advantages of being a stay-at-home mom and wife is that I get to feed my family home cooked fresh meals. I make sure I offer my husband freshly cooked breakfast on his days off and that is the least I could do for him. I don't normally make his dinner, and giving him freshly cooked breakfast/brunch makes me happy.

For instance, I cooked chicken afritada this morning for the whole family and was able to give him that smoking hot meal straight from our kitchen. This is something other working wives cannot do for they are busy and must hurry to go out the house for work. Besides cooking, I also get to spend time with family and kid/s. Watch them grow and most all there will never be times I am separated with them for I am always in the house willing to assist or give them help when they need me. Whenever the husband comes home, there I am always ready to give him a kiss and a hug!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...