Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Chicago Honda Dealer

I got tons of Filipina friends all over the United States, most of them are my classmates during school days. Some are just acquaintances through blogging and in social networking sites like Facebook and Friendster. One person in particular just arrived in Chicago a couple of months ago and she mentioned to me one time on yahoo messenger about a http://www.ednapletonhonda.com because she and her husband are in hunt for a car so she can start her driving practice. Well, since I do a lot of review about different car dealership, I told her to visit the new Chicago Honda dealer. There they can find tons of pre-owned vehicles like this Honda Accord Coupe and many cars from different manufacturers which are still in good running condition.

Chicago Honda dealer doesn't only sell new and used vehicles but they also offer the following services; express service for $24.95 you can have an oil change with multi-point inspection, Honda in-cabin air filter replacement with a $10 off. I hope I was able to help that friend of mine locating a car dealer around her area so she can do the driving soon. Or you may read their blog

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...