Tuesday, June 14, 2011

My Frustration Adds Up

Okay, I received that sacred PIN in the mail last Saturday that I can use to withdraw my money on MW, what now? I entered it with a thought that I could transfer my hard earned money to my Paypal right away but to my dismay until now nothing happened. It is still pending and it's been like that for days! Dang it! Why is this website is so slow and not doing their job?

My frustration adds up everyday. The more I want to have my money moved to my account, the more I get frustrated and disappointed every time I open my dashboard seeing the word PENDING in there. I wish they can at least explain to me or to us why this is? I would understand it if they give me reason as to why the dang thing is so slow. I tried to reach them several days ago and nobody even cared to response my e-mail. Grrrrrrrrrrrrr!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...