Friday, June 10, 2011

Doctor Appointment Later

Another OBGYN appointment again today. This time it is going to be every two weeks until my delivery. While it's good to see my doctor that often but it can be a bit of hassle for me. I just feel lazy going to that same office anymore where a supposed to be 30-minute appointment could turn into a painful 1 and a half hours of waiting. I am not complaining though, I'm just saying. I don't hold the doctor's activities in the office so I must wait, I'm the one who need her.

On the other hand, it makes me excited hearing my baby's heartbeat or seeing her in the sonogram.. just as excited as it was my first baby. Aside from that, I'd like to know how the baby is doing inside, how big she is now and if she is growing an even more chunkier cheeks lolz. Ah just loving being pregnant here. It only happens twice in my life as I am decided that we are done with having kids after the second baby.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...