Monday, June 6, 2011

Mellow Yellow Monday #: 13 Fun At The Beach

MellowYellowMondayBadge

Now that the temperature is getting hotter, these pictures make me wanna go home so I can be on the beach everyday. When it's very hot there is only one place I can only think of going.... Philippines, where beaches are everywhere and won't cost so much gas to go there as they are just few miles away from our home. These shots were taken during our PI vacation last November 2010-Feb.2011. Argggsss I'm itching to be on the beach...now..as in right now!
........ the long slides which my brother and little sister enjoyed @ forgot the name of the beach...

2 comments:

Forsythea Nelms said...

It's Blue Reef Beach Resort! I miss that beach too, love it there!

Chubskulit Rose said...

Gorgeous! Kmai din sis, I live in a coastal area so swimming in the beach is free unlike here lol..

My Mellow Yellow, please come and see.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...