Saturday, May 1, 2010

Small and Petite

When I was pregnant with my baby girl, I didn't have decent maternity clothes. I retained on wearing my usual clothes before my pregnancy for the reason I couldn't find maternity clothes that fit me. Even I was pregnant, I didn't get so big. I looked around to look for preggy clothes for me but then I couldn't find any due to my size. I am petite by nature and I only went up to 120 pounds and most maternity clothes I have seen were way too bigger than my body so I didn't bother to buy even one.

Next time though if ever I get pregnant again with my second child, I see to it to find an online store maybe to buy for decent maternity clothes for I know there are occasions that I need to be casually or nicely dressed. Of course I want to look good even I am having a bulging belly you know.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...