Thursday, May 6, 2010

And This Award Goes To...

It's been such a long time since I got an award from someone in blogosphere. And today I got one from Bingkee of I Love-Hate America blog. Thank you so much for this Bing and I appreciate you remembering my name and giving this sisterhood award to me. How nice of you.



I'd like to pass this award to these people namely Marly, Mary Ann, Jesse. Sorry I can't think of anyone who is interested of getting or receiving this award but only these people listed here. If you feel like posting it on your blog, go ahead and do it.

Here's the rule:
Just post the award on your site with the logo on your post, link up 7 other bloggers, share the love and link the post to the person who extended the award to you. Don't forget to remind the 7 bloggers to grab the award by leaving a comment on their pages.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...