Friday, May 7, 2010

Beach Vacation

It feels so hot these days. Now I long to be cold again, it's just too hot to bear. How I wish I could go to the beach, somewhere in Costa Rica and lounge in Costa Rica Resort but tsk tsk that would be impossible. I grew up surrounded by beautiful beaches and I can't be in the seawater unless I pay a visit to my home country. We live in North Texas and the closest beach from here is five hours drive down South. I miss the beach so much.

Florblanca, Costa Rica is the perfect place to be for a nice wedding venue and honeymooners. There is no romantic place to be other than Florblanca with its long sandy beaches, crystal clear blue seawater wow this is such a place we can best describe as paradise.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...