Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Such A Sweetie


(this photo was captured at a Filipino restaurant in San Antonio days ago..)

My baby! My baby! Such a sweetie she is! She rarely have her bad mood. I love her to the max that I want no other baby for a while so I can give all my love and attention to her until she is old enough and ready to have a sibling. I like it when she smiles like that in a picture and she piss me off when I'm in no mood for crying baby haha!

Don't worry my anak, mama and dada love you so much! You make this family happy and complete.

6 comments:

KCee said...

Hi!

Your daughter is really adorable! :)

By the way, I've already moved to a new domain. Please update my link to www.barefootedme.com.

Hope you can also add my new blog 'In My Red Heels'- www.kcee.info to your blogroll. I've already linked you up there.

Thanks have a great week! :)

""rarejonRez"" said...

ah i love that kind if smile that denden has! really priceless...

Nova said...

darling,, imong anak is so adorable... kalami i-hug ahhh

Carrie said...

Oh my is she ever growing. Look at that smile and those teeth!

what a cutie :0)

Garden Gnome said...

Hi :) I have awarded you the Brilliant Award based on your blog design, content and enjoyable read. I hope you accept this award and display it on your blog. Thanks for writing such an wonderful blog. Your award can be picked up on my cooking blog Mom's Cafe Home Cooking

PS. What a beautiful little girl! I just love the smile :)

Jackie said...

What a beauty just simply precious.
Happy week end:-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...