Thursday, October 2, 2008

Asking For More of Ironman

My husband and I are just finished watching the movie titled Ironman. For the whole 2 hours the movie was playing, I was holding my breath because it is just too good. It can only be mean one thing when I do that... that means I like the movie a lot. I have seen several very good movies and Ironman is one of them.

I know what a good movie is and Ironman is simply the best. It gives me thrill, heart-pounding moment each time he makes his move to defeat the enemy out of his own sharp mind through his invention. I told my husband that I want more of Ironman. I was disappointed when it ended. You have to watch this movie people and you will not regret spending your time watching it.
Ironman

1 comment:

anne said...

Ill surely going to look for it gurl if ill get the chance to buy a dvd... tight ang budget eh lol

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...