Monday, October 6, 2008

Hitting the Bed

Bye Myspace Comments


OK, time for me to bid goodbye in blogging world. I am tired and sleepy. Baby is crying because she is sleepy too. Guess, it's very late for a baby to be awake at this time. It's now 10:40 pm in our place and yet she's still up. She's been calling me but I just ignore Deden for I had to finish few opps I grabbed before I totally quit my addiction of computer.

I hope you guys sleep peacefully tonight and wet dreams. Ciao ciao everyone! See you again tomorrow bloggy dear muah muah to you!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good night.. I slept early last night too coz of many reasons,,, work, need to wake up early..well, when i wake up early i blog..hehhe

BTW, I was not able to publish your comment last time. I bet you mistaken me as your Day Avon.. I just dunno why...Why?

Anonymous said...

Have a wet sleep.. ^^^ Hhehheh..wet dreams my dear. Hmmm... bad momma, making baby stay late. ^^

Anonymous said...

It's hard to be a blogger mom huh! I just saw that... ^^ ANyway, it is hard to be addicted to blogging, right?

Raquel said...

Hi sis, off topic. naa lagi kay parehas og EC logo, kaila ka niya ani, mao ni iyang EC profile.

Anonymous said...

[From : http://khaizee.com :] I found your site on Google and read a few of your other entires. Nice Stuff. I’m looking forward to reading more from you. [ http://emoosic.blogspot.com/ ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...