Monday, October 20, 2008

Just Thought So..

..that we're over with warm temperature but geezzz today is kinda hot still. It was better yesterday. Mild coolness that feels so good on my skin. I was gonna clean the storm door in the front porch but then the heat of the sun struck me so I decided to just leave it dusty for a while.
If I won't forget about it until tomorrow perhaps I can clean it or else it's gonna be like that for the rest of the season. Doing small chores nowadays can be tiresome that even sweeping the wooden floor is a burden to me. Look what computer has done to me? I became lazy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Our weather's the same way...2 days ago we needed the heat on, today I had all the windows open. Crazy!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...