Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Stainless Steel Is Pretty

It would be very beautiful if all of our house stuff in the bathroom, kitchen and dining accessories are all made of stainless steel because it is shiny and never look dull. How I wish we can afford to buy those. Only in my dreams I think. It is okay though as long as we are living comfortably back in Texas.

We are still in the process of renovating the interior of our house and it's only the husband who works in the family so we are taking it slow. One of the many things need to be replaced is our cheap and old mailbox that the Vietnamese family was using for a long time. I guess it is now time to replace that cheap thing with a blomus stainless steel mailbox to make it look classy on the street. Right now it is such a shame to have that mailbox out there. Or if we can replace that box with not too flasy stainless steel mailbox will be very great. I may have to suggest using a stainless steel mailbox to my husband maybe he will agree to my idea. Also when our fireplace is ready to be used, I would like to have at least a few of blomus stainless steel fireplace accessories I have seen on the internet. They are just pretty and they are hard to resist. If you can see it, you will know what I am talking about. They truly are pretty and eye catching.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...