Sunday, December 5, 2010

An Encounter With The Chickens

Jadyn's first activity the soonest she arrived at her granny's place was to see the chickens they have in the chicken coop underneath the house. What a joy for a little kid like her to be able to touch and feel the chickens' feather and held it with her bare hands. I knew she was gonna love it there for there are plenty of things to see including the chickens that my cousin raised. That is of course aside from the fact there are tons of kids who were there also to see my American baby. I guess she was very much entertained there just as much as I was.


......... this was inside the big hollow coop at my grandma's...

.......Jadyn and her grandfather petting the rooster

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...