Tuesday, December 7, 2010

The Distractions

I am blessed with several opportunities today but my mind seems wandering somewhere. I really want to finish all these before I go out the house. One reason why I don't feel like doing the rest of my tasks is because there are too many distractions right here. There is this loud radio going on right now, the kids are all in this room keep making noises, there is also this noise coming from the outside arrggggssss. An absolute quiet and peace of mind is what I need at this moment. This is something I have back in Texas and I missed my own privacy especially in the morning.

But what am I complaining about? Isn't this what I wanted? Back in TX it is too quiet there that is deafening and here in my parents' house, there's too much noise that I am having a hard time concentrating on my tasks. I should just go on though or else the day will pass by me leaving the remaining tasks behind.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...