Monday, December 6, 2010

Missing Her Dada

I feel pity for Jadyn because she misses her dada now. If she says "I wanna go home, I miss dada" just breaks my heart and there is nothing I can do about that. If only America was near, I would bring this baby back to her dada right away. Poor girl. We are gonna be here for two months and we are not even halfway of our vacation yet. I don't plan of going back to Texas early either, so I am confused.

Two months is too long but I am not ready to face the cold temperature yet. Besides, I am having so much fun here in Cebu and missing Texas isn't in my mind right now. Oh God, may this baby would hang on and wait until it's time for us to fly back home. I still have tons of things to do here, a lot of people need to see in person and a trip to Davao is yet to be done.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...