Thursday, December 2, 2010

Quite A Traveler

Tested through times. Proven for so many long trips either by plane or land trip, my Jadyn is quite a traveler. Wherever the destination is, she stays calm, patient and quiet. Truly you seldom see babies like her that would just behave and stay quiet the whole time you are traveling with no complain at all. I can't ask for a better baby than my Jadyn. The only thing that worries me while on travel is that she doesn't eat well.


........ first photo is on the bus taken yesterday (December 2, 2010 ) going to Kawasan Falls. We had such a long day, 6 hours bus ride in total and just spent 2 hours at the Falls...
....... this one right here is on the plane going to South Korea-- we had 14 plus hours travel at that time but my Jadyn stayed good the whole flight....
.... she got tired, she went to sleep curled up in a small airplane seat...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...