Saturday, September 26, 2009

Whiny Around Me

For some reason my Jadyn behaves well when she's with other people like her dada or with my friends. Yesterday, she stayed whole day at her Tita Rose's place for we had to do some very important things. I couldn't hear any complaints from my friend about my Jadyn and in fact, she said the little girl was just being herself even though we, her parents weren't around for the whole day.

We picked her up at 8 pm and she remained good until we got home. And then moments later she turned a whiny baby. I don't know what's up with her why she's like that when I'm around her. I gave her to her dad outside grilling and there she was QUIET AND CALM! What's going on Jadyn? Sige parayg bisan daku na, ngita ka little sister??

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...