Friday, September 18, 2009

LG Bliss Facebook Fan Page

Looks like my desire of having a cell phone will be delayed for a while because we do have some important matters to do first before having a cell phone. That I can understand perfectly because we are working to repair the house that we are going to move into next month.

Anyway, I am so glad to hear about this new contest that LG currently having about uploading an image or video of anything I consider ugly and want to lose forever so then I can be entered to win a brand new LG Bliss phone. Yes, this is it. This could be the chance that I can get the phone without spending a dime if I can be chosen as the lucky winner. I guess I should visit the LG Bliss Facebook Fan Page since I am also on Facebook website right now.

If you happen to read this and want to win cool prizes too, go visit them now on the link above. Hurry because this contest will run from 9/11/09 to 11/6/09 only. Sounds exciting right? Remember the grand prize will be a new LG Bliss phone and the secondary prize is a $50 gift card so you can buy your own bliss. There will be five grand prize winners and 50 secondary winners. You must be 18 years or older to qualify the contest and please do not forget to submit photos or videos of objects you deem ugly on the Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/LGBliss for free.

And oh one more thing about the contest, all Facebook users can look at "The Gallery of the Utterly Ugly" section of the website. It is where they can lose their ugly stuff to clear the way for more Bliss as well as browse through other people’s ugly leave-behinds. So I should end this post now so I can join this fabulous contest and possibly win the grand prize they have.

Samsung mobile at the cellswapper.com Pictures, Images and Photos




Post?slot_id=

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...